Comedians from Chelsea Lately
Comedians from Chelsea Lately. Free Tickets With Your Stay!
DON’T MISS THESE HILARIOUSLY FUNNY COMICS!
From the hit show Chelsea Lately, Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts presents the Comedians from Chelsea Lately. From the round table comedy on Chelsea Lately to the stage at Cove Haven Resort, the Comedians of Chelsea Lately are sure to make you laugh out loud. Introducing….
- Just how funny is comedian and actress Loni Love? Ask both Variety and Comedy Central, both of which have named her among their Top 10 Comics to Watch, or Campus Activity magazine, which honored her as its Hot Comic for 2009. Love is not only one of the most hilarious and lovable comics performing stand-up on the comedy club and college circuits but also a busy TV host, guest and actress who has also appeared in films and dramatic plays.
- Love starred in her own half-hour special for Comedy Central in 2007 and has also been seen on the channel's Premium Blend, Weekends at the DL and Chocolate News. Her many television appearances include The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, The Best Damn Sports Show Period, VH1's I Love the 70's/80's/90's, Vh1's The Great Debate and Comics Unleashed among numerous others.
- Love has enjoyed a recurring role on the Nickelodeon show Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide as well as guest starring roles on UPN's Girlfriends and the CBS sitcom Worst Week. She was host of the E! Wildest TV Show Moments and guest host on GSN Live.
- In 2009 Loni became a CNN correspondent for the show D.L. Hughley Breaks the News covering the inauguration of President Barak Obama as well as doing correspondence for the Dr. Oz Show. Currently Loni is a regular panelist on E!s hit show Chelsea Lately and TruTV's The Smoking Gun Presents: The World's Dumbest. Loni taped her first one hour special for Comedy Central America's Sister set to premiere 2010. Loni's first love is performing for live audiences. She puts it quite simply “I love to make people laugh!”.
- If there was one phrase to describe James Davis it would be: Fresh to Death. Whether it's his look, on stage persona or writing style, James is always "Fresh."
- God introduced James Davis to the power of comedy in high school. Outside of class, Crossroads High School (Santa Monica, California) was a non-stop comedy club for James and his friends. As financially aided black students in a predominantly white, upper-class private high school, they would use humor to create an atmosphere that was comfortable and safe to them.. Many of James' earliest influences in comedy were not comedians but classmates and fellow Boy Scouts. That's right! He was a Boy Scout. He also skipped second grade and is an avid golfer with a single digit handicap. James is also a gifted artist and... not so gifted (yet avid) freestyle rapper. These are the characteristics that make James Davis who he is on stage as a comedian, on set as an actor or on paper as a writer.
- When it comes to James Davis, the sky is the limit. Mr. Davis' TV credits include BET's "Hell Date," Bill Bellamy's "Who's Got Jokes" and a handful of MTV shows that he would like to forget. He's written for the past three BET Awards and the past two BET Hip Hop Awards. James often performs stand-up comedy for troops, colleges and all the major comedy clubs in southern California. He has even hosted shows for Drake and Ryan Leslie. His music spoofs have made it all the way to cable via Comcast On-Demand. Currently, James can be seen on the Comedy Central show "Russell Simmons Presents Stand-Up at the El Rey Theater" hosted by JB Smoove. God willing, you'll be hearing about this young man for a long time. This message will self-destruct in 20 seconds.
- Best known for his nine seasons on the hit CBS sitcom, “The King Of Queens,” some of Gary’s other credits include the upcoming Sony feature film “Mall Cops”, Adam Sandler's blockbuster hit “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry,” the Farrelly Brothers’ “Stuck On You”, and Jerry Seinfeld's “Comedian”.
- Additionally, Gary starred in his own half-hour special for Comedy Central and has made numerous televised stand-up appearances. His hosting credits include numerous projects including The X Show on FX.
- Gary Valentine "GV" got his start in the world of standup comedy. A 20-year veteran traveling the country refining his comedy, performing at clubs, theaters and festivals. He has since made the jump from Standup to Acting. Best known for his 9 years as "Cousin Danny" on the hit CBS show the King of Queens. After appearing at the Montreal Comedy Festival and co-hosting "Friday night" on NBC, he moved from New York to Los Angeles. He then appeared on such shows as "The Tonight Show," "Conan O'Brien," "The Late Show with Craig Kilborn," and starring in his own half hour special "Comedy Central Presents." GV also co- hosted "The X Show" on FX and is now a regular on Chelsea Lately on E!
Don’t miss this show. Book today!
WHAT’S INCLUDED? EVERYTHING. ONE PRICE COVERS IT ALL!
- Sexy suites, many with in-suite pools and whirlpool baths
- Unique dining experiences—Strip Night andFat Paulie’s
- Live nightly entertainment
- New luxurious Blush Bed
- Unlimited access to activities at all three resorts(Key Around Club)
- Exclusive discounts on stockcar drives, canoeing, kayaking, white water rafting
- Free tickets to big-name concerts and events
- Free golf and other fun-filled activities
- Discount coupons for outlet shopping
- Tickets to see Comedians of Chelsea Lately