Paradise Stream Resort
Located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains, Paradise Stream Resort is a romantic retreat on private Lake Eden. A honeymoon hotspot, this four-season resort property features 144 suites, two restaurants, two bars and the Paradise Stream Nightclub. Guests gather at the Carnivale Racquet and Swim Club for swimming, billiards and arcade games, while spa-goers unwind in the Spa, where a menu of massages, aromatherapy wraps and other services promote relaxation and wellness.
In winter, the resort's outdoor ice skating rink, snowmobiling, snow shoeing, snow tubing and nearby snow skiing keep winter sports enthusiasts on the move. In spring, summer and fall, outdoor recreation includes golf, tennis, speedboat rides, paddleboats, bicycling, nature trail walks, fishing on a private pond and nearby horseback riding. Year-round, guests enjoy miniature golf, tanning beds, billiards, roller-skating, swimming, racquetball, tennis and video game arcade.
The resorts share a Key Around Club program that allows guests of one resort to use the services and facilities of all three.
Check out these Paradise Stream features (all included in your stay):
- Located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains – minutes from outlet shopping and a casino
- An relaxing, outdoor, crackling-glass fire pit
- Fishing at our private pond
- State-of-the-art nightclub
- Wireless internet at Spooner’s Cafe
Enjoy a paddleboat ride, and then take in the breathtaking scenery as you set out on horseback near a quiet forest stream.
The Carnivale Racquet and Swim Club features two free-form whirlpools, a heated indoor pool and a game room stocked with pool tables and arcade games. Spooner's Café overlooks the pool area and is a great place to chat with new friends over snacks and drinks. Spooner's Café also offers free high-speed wireless internet access.
In the evening, take advantage of our world-class fare with free hors d'oeuvres at our Garden Party and delectable dining in our restaurant. After dinner, join us in the Lounge and Nightclub for live nightly entertainment.
At night, retreat to your private sanctuary for the perfect end to a perfect day at Paradise Stream Resort or take a complimentary shuttle ride to Mount Airy Casino.
Intimately secluded in the heart of the Pocono Mountains near Mt. Pocono, PA, Paradise Stream Resort offers all you need to make your romantic getaway one to remember.
Nascar SpecialLearn More
Axalta ‘We Paint Winners’ 400
Friday, June 5 – Monday, June 8, 2015
Friday, July 31 – Monday, August 3, 2015
Stay and ride - leave the driving to the professionals!
- Friday night Paradise Stream Resort Welcome Party - Poolside Champagne Celebration
- Grab & Go breakfast on Sunday.
- Relaxed bus ride to a select parking area.
- Paddock pass (pre-race pit pass).
- Terrace Level Race Tickets.
- Ride the bus back to the resort - buses are the first fans out of the gate!
- After race enjoy a post-race feast.
- Three night minimum stay required. Must stay Friday - Monday to ride the bus on Sunday.
- Package valid for all room types starting at $1,275 per couple, plus taxes and gratuities.
- 2 tickets to ARCA Race (transportation not included)
- 2 tickets to the NASCAR Race
*Three night minimum stay required. Must stay Friday – Monday to ride the bus on Sunday. Package valid on select suites. Packages start at $1,275 per couple, plus taxes and gratuities. Package price applies per weekend.Book Now
We stayed in the Garden of Eden Apple suites and they were spectacular. We would definitely go back!
It was SPOTLESS! Room was clean and the buildings and grounds were all well maintained. We could not of had a better time.
Just got back from a WONDERFUL stay at Cove Haven for our 10th anniversary. It was amazing.
If you want to go some place where you feel like everyone is family and are treated special this is the place. My husband and I have been coming to Cove Haven since August of 2004 for our honeymoon.
The room was spotlessly clean, as was the pool. Initial check in was quick and the service throughout the weekend was good.