Couples from all across the Northeastern U.S. make regular visits to our couples-only resorts to partake in playful, uninhibited vacations where romance is as natural as a Pocono Mountains sunset. Instead of searching for “Whirlpool suites near me,” simply bookmark “The Suite Life,” our guide to all things seductive and sexy.
Whirlpool Suites “near Me” | Cove Haven’s Suite Life
While Cove Haven is home to three unique honeymoon resorts (located in Lakeville, East Stroudsberg, and Mount Pocono), no two Whirlpool suites are alike. Repeat guests typically find a suite that perfectly suits their innermost desires. However, don’t be afraid to shake things up from time to time. As you might expect, the world-famous Champagne Tower Suite is a hot commodity, so it’s not a bad idea to keep a couple of other options in your back pocket, such as the newly-updated Garden of Eden, Lakeside Chalet, and Harbour Tower. In hopes of enhancing your already-stellar romantic escape to Cove Haven, we’ve compiled 10 tantalizing, sexy ways to “spice up” your whirlpool soak for two.
- Pop open a bottle of chilled champagne and let the bubbly lead to sheer euphoria. Alternatives include refreshing mojitos, a bottle of ice wine, or even a crowler filled to the brim with a New England-style IPA.
- Set the mood with a relaxing, seductive playlist, filled with songs from Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Drake, Frank Ocean, and Cigarettes After Sex. A dancing water Bluetooth speaker adds an extra dash of colorful flair to the experience.
- Indulge in chocolate-covered strawberries, the ultimate aphrodisiac.
- Drop two handfuls of fake rose petals into the Whirlpool. Real petals don’t mix well with 165-degree heat.
- Plan and execute an elaborate proposal (or a meaningful, surprising gift).
- Toss in a bath bomb (such as the LUSH Intergalactic) and let it go to work on four of your five senses.
- Stimulate your smell receptors with aromatherapy. Seductive scents include sandalwood, jasmine, and ylang-ylang.
- Turn down the lights. The celestial ceiling, and several well-placed lamps, will shine just enough light on your private space.
- Give each other a sensual massage: back, neck, feet, the works. Make sure to use water-based lubricants as oils can damage a Whirlpool’s circulation system.
- Play a game, even if you’re not jokesters. Flirtatious (and easy) Whirlpool games include Loaded Questions, 20 Questions, Would You Rather?, or Our Moments.
To book a world-famous Whirlpool suite “near me” this winter, simply give us a call at 800-432-9932 (or check availability online). There’s still time to reserve a much-anticipated Valentine’s Day getaway with your sweetheart. However, it’s Cove Haven’s busiest time of the year, so please book at your earliest convenience before availability evaporates.