However, there are dozens upon dozens of perks to an off-peak season getaway to a non-traditional destination, such as the Pocono Mountains in the heart of winter or during spring’s thaw. We all know how gorgeous this mountainous region is during peak seasons (summer and autumn). But don’t overlook the unexpected beauty of an adventure to Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts from December through May.
10 Unique Perks of Off-Season Travel
So, it’s no secret that Cove Haven remains one of the most desirable romantic destinations in the country. It doesn’t hurt that our jaw-dropping Champagne Tower Whirlpools, all-inclusive off-season vacation packages, and nightly live performances are approximately 90 minutes from the heart of dazzling Manhattan. Off-season travel to the Poconos likely won’t include vibrant foliage, sunbathing near pristine Echo Lake, or water tubing on vast Lake Wallenpaupack. But we think that these 10 unique perks of off-season travel will be enough to entice you and your sweetheart to the top-rated romantic resort in the country.
- Everything’s Cheaper: Flights, rooms, car rentals, vacation packages…you name it.
- No Crowds: This means expedited air travel, less traffic, room to breathe at popular attractions, and prime seats at live shows.
- Access to Top-Tier Suites: Finally! While we love each and every one of our accommodations, there’s no denying that some of them are more popular than others. More availability could mean a stay inside a classic Champagne Tower Suite.
- Pay Less, Stay Longer: A simple concept. Off-season travel cuts costs by the hundreds, if not thousands.
- Off-Season Travel Sustains the Local Economy: Many small businesses, the hospitality industry, and adventure-based companies cannot survive without people taking a “risk” by traveling during non-peak seasons.
- Capture Better Photos: In a world dominated by visual media apps, including Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and VSCO, it’s never been more important to snap the best photo imaginable.
- Shorter Wait Times: Lines for airport security, dining service, and on-site activities are all cut in half.
- You Likely Need a Vacation: Like, right now. Winter, in particular, has the ability to truly wear on city dwellers. Get away with your significant other today while you still have some energy left.
- Flexibility Matters: It’s nearly impossible to deviate off of a set summertime or autumn itinerary because you might miss out on that long-awaited tour, dinner reservation, or live show. During the “off-season,” however, the hospitality industry follows your lead.
- Less Stress: The previous nine items lead to many things, including shared happiness, spontaneity, and utter relaxation. More than anything, however, off-season travel relieves existing stress, as well as lessens any potential vacation-related tension.
Browse through our various Poconos weekend getaway deals, vow renewal possibilities, and tantalizing suites before giving us a call today at 1-800-432-9932. Don’t miss out on our last-minute spring savings!