Cove Haven Resort
Located on the shores of Lake Wallenpaupack, Cove Haven Resort blends romance and recreation on Pennsylvania’s largest man-made lake. This picturesque, four-season resort property features 225 suites, two restaurants, three bars and the Champagne Palace Nightclub. A spa offers a wide variety of massages, aromatherapy wraps and other services to promote relaxation and wellness.
In winter, the resort’s outdoor ice skating rink, snowmobiling, snow shoeing, snow tubing and nearby snow skiing keep winter sports enthusiasts on the move. In spring, summer and fall, outdoor recreation includes golf, tennis, speedboat rides, paddleboats, bicycling, nature trail walks and nearby horseback riding. Year-round, guests enjoy miniature golf, tanning beds, billiards, roller-skating, swimming, racquetball, tennis and video game arcade.
The resorts share a Key Around Club program that allows guests of one resort to use the services and facilities of all three.
- Accommodations: 255 Oversized, Specialty Suites featuring our world-famous Champagne Glass Whirlpool Bath-for-Two, In-Suite Pools, Saunas and so much more.
- Restaurants: Enjoy a variety of Dining and Nightlife options at our multiple venues, where things heat up with hot hors d’oeuvres and cocktails in Cupid’s Corner before enjoying a 5-course Dinner from our executive chef. View our Restaurant Guide.
- Nightlife: After dinner, the Champagne Palace Nightclub features live, nightly Entertainment as well as some of the country’s hottest performers. View our Nightlife Calendar of Events.
- Enjoy a challenging game of pool at Hustler’s Billiard Lounge.
- Resort Activities: Enjoy Spa, Tennis, Miniature Golf, Golf Driving Range, year-round Ice Skating Rink & many more at our 30,000 square-foot Sports Palace. View a complete list of On-site Pocono Resort Activities.
- Visit Harbourside Health Club for a great work out, Indoor Swimming Pool and 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools.
- Visit our Cove Haven Resort Marina and enjoy Speedboats and Paddleboats.
- Enjoy lunch at Spooner’s Café get connected at this free, Wi-Fi hot spot.
- Entertainment: Includes Headliner Musicians, Comedians, Magicians & more. View Entertainment Calendar.
- Off-site Activities: Winery Tours, Hiking, Water Tubing, Snow Skiing & Snow Boarding, Boating, White Water Rafting, and more - View a complete list of Off-site Pocono Resort Activities.
- Outdoor Relaxation: Visit TanLines, the hottest Bar & Grille in the Pocono Mountains.
- Pocono Restaurants: Enjoy a fabulous dinner in the Coliseum Restaurant or sipping cocktails in the Parrot Lookout Lounge overlooking a secluded mountain lake.
As a guest at Cove Haven Resort you'll enjoy all of these exciting Resort Amenities and more!
Winter SavingsLearn More
Let your love shine with a romantic escape to the Land of Love! Winter is upon us and it's time to get cozy with your sweetheart. Take advantage of our exclusive savings now through March 31 with an all-inclusive escape and savings up to 30%*!!
Get away and get it all with your very own sexy suite, unlimited breakfast and dinner, live nightly entertainment, fun-filled activities and so much more! It is the perfect time to getaway and reconnect with your loved one. Book by November 30 to take advantage of these huge savings. Hurry, this offer won't last long!
*Discount is off full price rates. Taxes, gratuities and a daily resort fee of $20 plus tax per occupied room not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount program. Higher rates and/or minimum stay may be in effect for certain special events, holidays, and peak travel periods. Rates subject to change without notice. Some restrictions/blackout dates apply.Book Now
We stayed in the Garden of Eden Apple suites and they were spectacular. We would definitely go back!
It was SPOTLESS! Room was clean and the buildings and grounds were all well maintained. We could not of had a better time.
Just got back from a WONDERFUL stay at Cove Haven for our 10th anniversary. It was amazing.
If you want to go some place where you feel like everyone is family and are treated special this is the place. My husband and I have been coming to Cove Haven since August of 2004 for our honeymoon.
The room was spotlessly clean, as was the pool. Initial check in was quick and the service throughout the weekend was good.