Cove Haven Resort
Cove Haven Resort is a relaxing retreat located on the shores of Lake Wallenpaupack and offers something for everyone. From the Luxurious Suites to the majestic surroundings and big-time entertainment, you’ll find everything you need and more to make the most of your stay at our Pocono Resort in the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
Cove Haven Resort is located on the shores of Pennsylvania’s largest man-made lake, Lake Wallenpaupack. The ultimate retreat for relaxation, Cove Haven Resort is a place where you can enjoy the best amenities of a world-class Destination Resort.
- Accommodations: 255 Oversized, Specialty Suites featuring our world-famous Champagne Glass Whirlpool Bath-for-Two, In-Suite Pools, Saunas and so much more.
- Restaurants: Enjoy a variety of Dining and Nightlife options at our multiple venues, where things heat up with hot hors d’oeuvres and cocktails in Cupid’s Corner before enjoying a 5-course Dinner from our executive chef. View our Restaurant Guide.
- Nightlife: After dinner, the Champagne Palace Nightclub features live, nightly Entertainment as well as some of the country’s hottest performers. View our Nightlife Calendar of Events.
- Enjoy a challenging game of pool at Hustler’s Billiard Lounge.
- Resort Activities: Enjoy Spa, Tennis, Miniature Golf, Golf Driving Range, year-round Ice Skating Rink & many more at our 30,000 square-foot Sports Palace. View a complete list of On-site Pocono Resort Activities.
- Visit Harbourside Health Club for a great work out, Indoor Swimming Pool and 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools.
- Visit our Cove Haven Resort Marina and enjoy Speedboats and Paddleboats.
- Enjoy lunch at Spooner’s Café get connected at this free, Wi-Fi hot spot.
- Entertainment: Includes Headliner Musicians, Comedians, Magicians & more. View Entertainment Calendar.
- Off-site Activities: Winery Tours, Hiking, Water Tubing, Snow Skiing & Snow Boarding, Boating, White Water Rafting, and more - View a complete list of Off-site Pocono Resort Activities.
- Outdoor Relaxation: Visit TanLines, the hottest Bar & Grille in the Pocono Mountains.
- Pocono Restaurants: Enjoy a fabulous dinner in the Coliseum Restaurant or sipping cocktails in the Parrot Lookout Lounge overlooking a secluded mountain lake.
As a guest at Cove Haven Resort you'll enjoy all of these exciting Resort Amenities and more!
Save up to 50%!!!Learn More
The Pocono Mountains are full of romance and adventure so book your getaway to the Land of Love and Save up to 50%* on stays now through December 2014!!!
Enjoy the countelss Fall activities like tennis, golf, bicucling, archery, and access to our private lakes and Lake Wallenpaupack. You can try your luck at fishing, take a relaxing paddleboat ride with your sweetheart or go for a hike and enjoy the Fall air. At the end of your day, cozy up together by the outdoor fire pits.
We've got an endless amount of adventure in the Land of Love and it's all part of your stay!
- 9-Hole Golf
- Golf Driving Range
- Water Tubing
- Row Boats
- Outdoor Pools
- Nature Trails
- Biking & Hiking
And, don't miss this October Fall Foliage Celebration featuring nature walks, hayrides, horseback riding and romantic picnics for two. It's the perfect time to fall in love all over again while you're with us.
Book your getaway today!!
*Minimum stay may be required. Taxes, gratuities and a daily resort fee of $20 plus tax per occupied room not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount program. Higher rates and/or minimum stay may be in effect for certain special events, holidays, and peak travel periods. Rates subject to change without notice. Some restrictions/blackout dates apply.
We stayed in the Garden of Eden Apple suites and they were spectacular. We would definitely go back!
It was SPOTLESS! Room was clean and the buildings and grounds were all well maintained. We could not of had a better time.
Just got back from a WONDERFUL stay at Cove Haven for our 10th anniversary. It was amazing.
If you want to go some place where you feel like everyone is family and are treated special this is the place. My husband and I have been coming to Cove Haven since August of 2004 for our honeymoon.
The room was spotlessly clean, as was the pool. Initial check in was quick and the service throughout the weekend was good.