Some Things You Should Know.
Daily Resort Fee Policy:
A Daily Resort Fee charge of $25, plus taxes, includes all resort amenities offered.
Please refrain from smoking cigarettes, cigars, or substances consumed in smoking devices, etc. We want you high on your love- and smoke vapors from these things can be harmful to the room and ruin the experience for other couples. Love is in the air. Smoke shouldn’t be. A $250 service fee will be charged to your account if our smoke-free policy is broken in your suite.
No Show Policy:
If a No Show occurs, you will be charged for one night’s room rate plus applicable taxes and fees.
Total Cost of Stay:
Total cost of stay includes daily rate, 6% sales tax, 3% county tax, 20% service charge plus 6% sales tax and $27.25 daily resort fee. Total cost of stay may vary due to applicable taxes and fees.
Changes to the dates of stay will be subject to current pricing which may be different than previously confirmed rates. For clarification regarding these charges, please contact our
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Once your reservation is confirmed , cancellation must be made 2 days prior to arrival. A cancellation less than 2 says prior to arrival will result in a forfeit of deposit. For some holidays and peak periods including 12/30/2020-1/2/2021 & 2/12/2021-2/14/2021 there is a 7 day cancellation policy – cancellations made less than 7 says prior to arrival will result in a forfeit of deposit.
If a no show occurs, you will be charged for 1 night room rate plus applicable taxes.
Important Resort Check-in Details:
- At check-in you must provide the card that was used for your deposit/full payment for verification. If you do not provide the card we will need you to provide an alternate form of payment for the stay.
- Must provide valid identification and a credit card at check-in to have on file for your stay for any incidentals. Debit cards and/or credit cards used for payment of your stay will be authorized an amount of $75 per day to cover incidentals.
- If you do not have a valid credit card for incidentals at check-in a $250 cash deposit will be required and refunded upon individual resorts policies.
- The balance is payable on arrival with credit card, cash or travelers check. No personal or business checks will be accepted upon check-in or within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Please be advised that since the accommodations are held for the dates of your reservation, you are obligated for the entire stay.
- Guests must be 18 years old to check-in and stay.
- Check-in time begins at 3:30 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m., but you are welcome to use all facilities until 5:00 p.m.
- If you are using a Debit Card for payment, your account will be charge at check-in for the balance of your stay and authorized for $50 per stay for any incidentals. These funds will be withdrawn from your account tied to the Debit Card at time of check-in.
- If you are using a Credit Card for payment, your card will authorized for the balance of your stay and $50 per stay for any incidentals and charged at the time of check-out.
- If you will be arriving after 6:00 pm please call and advise us what time you will be arriving at 888-852-7436.
- You may arrive as early as 11:00 AM the day of your check-in to use the facilities so you can enjoy even more fun!
- If you have any dietary requirements please call in advance.
- The resort is 100% smoke-free. In the event you smoke in your suite, a $250 service charge will be posted to your account upon checkout.
- No children or pets allowed.
- While we make every effort, we cannot guarantee that we are able to fulfill every special request.
- Each room has its own hair dryer, iron, and ironing board.
- For more detailed information about the resort, please call us at 888.852.7436.