Cove Pocono Resorts maximizes each property’s sprawling estate by providing everything from laser tag to cross-country skiing. Over the years, we’ve successfully added countless outdoor and indoor hobbies for couples to ensure that each and every getaway is nothing short of flawless. Contrary to popular belief, winter is actually one of our busiest seasons as most city-dwelling sweethearts desperately need an uninhibited, passionate escape from Old Man Winter’s stern grip.
Escape the Cold: 15 Indoor Hobbies for Couples
While guests can effortlessly take full advantage of the Pocono Mountains’ ample backcountry snowmobiling, horseback riding, alpine skiing, and snowshoeing this winter, you’ll likely want to spend just as much time inside. We’ve compiled 15 fun hobbies for couples, particularly for those looking for a bit of indoor fitness, gaming, and nostalgia. It’s worth noting again that each of these marriage-enrichment activities is entirely complimentary and ideal for any type of wintertime couples outing.
- Tanning: a sexy, flirtatious mid-afternoon activity.
- Billiards. Perhaps the winner earns something sweet?
- Tennis. Challenge another couple to a doubles match.
- Racquetball, perhaps the best way to get your heart pumping.
- Swimming. Let the warmth of the indoor pool water whisk you away to beach season.
- Miniature Golf: fun, nostalgic, and strangely seductive.
- Roller Skating. Don’t let go!
- Basketball. Shoot some hoops with your favorite guy or gal.
- Archery. As you can imagine, archery is one of the most popular hobbies for couples during February’s Month of Love.
- Watch Movies. Snuggle close with a bowl of popcorn inside Cove Haven Resort’s movie theater.
- Video Arcade Gaming. Pinball, boxing machines, and classic arcade games await.
- Full Body Workout. Utilize a variety of state-of-the-art fitness equipment this winter.
- Spikeball, one of the fastest-growing hobbies for couples in the region.
- Cornhole. Yes, it’s a four-season activity!
- Ice Skating. Skate, hand in hand, in the comfort of Cove Haven Resort’s indoor rink.
Romantic Getaways in Pennsylvania
With so many things to do with your spouse here at Cove Pocono Resorts, it’s easy to see why we’re the number one romantic getaway on the East Coast. Yes, we gleefully provide over two dozen complimentary hobbies for couples, but each package also includes nightly entertainment, fine dining, and tantalizing Jacuzzi suites. To learn more about a potential midwinter escape into the awe-inspiring Pocono Mountains, please give us a call today at 1-800-432-9932.