Thankfully, Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts, the “Honeymoon Capital of the World,” remains a beacon of light in the heart of the rolling Pocono Mountains. Couples can fill their days with gourmet cuisines, absolute relaxation, playful (and complimentary) activities before dusk inevitably arrives as the sun dips behind the densely-forested horizon. With Cove Haven’s live entertainment programming adhering to the state’s health guidelines, sweethearts could potentially have a little extra after dark free time on their hands this autumn. Thus, we’ve pieced together a fun after dark activity guide. After all, there’s nothing quite as a seductive as a healthy dose of moonlit romance.
Cove Haven after Dark: Playful, Uninhibited, and Liberating
As you might imagine, most couples choose to spend the hours superseding twilight inside a luxury suite, complete with a fireplace, sauna, and heart-shaped pool. However, you’re free to move about the campus in search of some outdoorsy seclusion underneath a blanket of stars and a curious moon. After dark romance naturally provides elements of seduction, energy, and adventure to an already stellar day in the Pocono Mountains.
- Stargaze during a hand-in-hand walk amid dense forestry, moonlit spring water, and the soothing sounds of nature.
- Soak in a world-famous Champagne Tower Whirlpool.
- Sway to live music from a local musician, skilled DJ, or renowned performer.
- Plan an outdoor candlelit picnic, complete with a bottle of wine, chocolate-covered desserts, and a “midnight” snack.
- Enjoy a nightcap inside one of our dazzling, retro bars.
- Swim underneath the stars in a glowing pool or pristine Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Play a bevy of tantalizing hotel games in your suite.
- Host a two-person wine (or beer) tasting. Make sure to check out our local winery and craft beer guides beforehand.
- Go fishing after dark. The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band had it right, after all.
- Create your own Poconos-style bucket list.
Romantic Getaways in Pennsylvania
As a reminder, Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts has three distinctly romantic couples getaways in Pennsylvania, just a short distance from New York City. Each romantic escape is all-inclusive, including two meals daily, dozens of on-site activities, live entertainment, and, of course, some of the most desirable fantasy suites in the country. We’re equal parts a honeymoon resort, an adult vacation, and a couples’ destination. Whether you’re outdoor enthusiasts, parents in need of some “us time,” or honeymooners, you’ll quickly discover the allure of our particularly gorgeous slice of the Northeast. Book directly today to avoid hidden third-party fees. You can also call us at 800-432-9932.