To our valued guests,
Cove Haven, Pocono Palace, and Paradise Stream are open and looking forward to serving our guests. In light of changes to state guidelines made on July 15th, 2020, by Governor Tom Wolf, we’ve had to make some updates. Please see below for the most current breakdown of the Land of Love guest experience:
- The Call Center will now be open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday-Friday, and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday.
- Breakfast and dinner service will continue as normal in the dining room during regular hours. Reservations required.
- Live entertainment will now be outdoors at TanLines during set days/hours (weather permitting) at each resort.
- Live entertainment will also occur in the dining room all during dinner hours
- Drinks can be ordered from and enjoyed at TanLines but must be purchased with a meal.
- To-go drinks can be ordered without a meal.
- If guests wish to purchase alcohol but have not purchased a dining room meal, select items from the café menu will also be available for purchase to validate the subsequent purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Indoor bar service will be limited. Service will be take-out or delivery only. Check your Hotspot for details.
- Some activities are currently unavailable to assist with social distancing guidelines. However, some amenities and activities are being reinstated.
- Select outdoor activities are available. Please call us directly to learn which activities are available.
- CXO Activities are limited. Hours and availability are weather dependent.
- The resort fee ($25) is being waived on stays happening through September 7th.
- Gift shops are open with limited hours.
- The spa building is open at Pocono Palace and Paradise Stream with limited hours. Please contact us directly regarding availability.
- The Spa building at Cove Haven will be reopening in the near future.
- All guests must wear masks in public spaces at the resort.
- This includes the lobby- guests not wearing masks will not be allowed to check-in or utilize guest services.
- Daily housekeeping services will be unavailable at Cove Haven occupied suites to reduce contact between guests and staff.
- Items can be replenished upon request by dialing 0 to reach Guest Services. A member of our staff will deliver your items and leave them outside of your door.
Additionally, we will continue to perform the same strong cleaning procedures we have always used in preparing our suites for our guests. We want you to be able to enjoy a much-needed romantic getaway, but we want to make sure it’s done as safely as possible.
Please remember we are continuing to react in real time to the many changes that have occurred since the start of the pandemic and some of what we are able to o_er is limited by state-imposed guidelines. We thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
The Land of Love