[updated February 15th , 2021]
To our valued guests,
Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts continues to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and staff while also remaining in compliance with state guidelines set by Governor Tom Wolf and Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine. Please read the current guidelines in place to learn about the resort experience at this time and note that guidelines are subject to change pending additional updates from Governor Wolf and Dr. Levine.
- Pennsylvania has updated its travel guidelines. Please click here to learn more.
- Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts is not required to obtain proof of negative Covid-19 testing or proof of quarantine at this time. However, we take the health of our staff and our guests very seriously, as well as state-mandated guidelines designed to mitigate the risk of infection. We ask you please follow the guidelines to help stop the spread of the virus.
- The Call Center will now be open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday-Friday, and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday.
- Breakfast and dinner service will continue as normal in the dining room during regular hours.
- We are following state mandated social distancing and mask requirements.
- Reservations required.
- Live entertainment will now be indoors at each resort at Cupid’s Corner.
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced to ensure the safety of our guests.
- Live entertainment will also occur in the dining room all during dinner hours.
- At this time, we are not allowing guests without a reservation at our resorts to see our live entertainment. We are continuing to work on promoting social distancing and have limited nightly entertainment to in-house guests only.
- To-go and room delivery drinks can be ordered without a meal.
- If guests wish to purchase alcohol but have not purchased a dining room meal, select items from the café menu will also be available for purchase to validate the subsequent purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Indoor bar service will be limited. Service will be take-out or delivery only. Check your Hotspot for details.
- Available activities at the resorts include a mix of indoor and outdoor games, including:
- Cove Haven- billiards, air hockey, archery table tennis, mini golf, fitness center, swimming pool, can jam, ladder toss, outdoor archery, indoor hot tub, indoor ice skating, corn hole, giant connect four, giant Jenga, Laser Tag
- Pocono Palace – frisbee golf, paintball, laser tag, driving range, archery, swimming pool, billiards, racquetball, fitness center, shuffleboard, miniature golf
- Paradise Stream – Basketball, volleyball, corn hole, mini golf, archery, swimming pool, racquetball, fitness center, billiards, air hockey
- CXO Activities: hours and availability are weather dependent.
- The resort fee ($25) is being waived on stays happening through March 31st.
- Gift shops are open with limited hours.
- The spa is open at Pocono Palace and Paradise Stream but will remain closed at Cove Haven until further notice.
- The Key Around Club is not currently available to guests but will be reinstated in the future.
- The Cove Club is not currently active but will be reinstated in the future.
- All guests must wear masks in public spaces at the resort.
- This includes the lobby- guests not wearing masks will not be allowed to check-in or utilize guest services.
- Daily housekeeping services will at the resorts may be limited to better assistant with reduced contact between staff and guests.
- We also want to reassure guests about our linen cleaning procedures:
- All bed linen and terry are laundered at 165 degrees
- State of the art drying equipment reaches temperatures of nearly 500 degrees while making sure all linens are clean, dry, pressed, and folded for the next guest
- Pressing equipment reaches temperatures of 400 degrees to ensure complete sanitation of every sheet and pillow case
- Water refill stations are not available at this time to aid in the prevention of spreading disease via use of refillable water bottles.
Additionally, we will continue to perform the same strong cleaning procedures we have always used in preparing our suites for our guests. We want you to be able to enjoy a much-needed romantic getaway, but we want to make sure it’s done as safely as possible.
Please remember we are continuing to react in real time to the many changes that have occurred since the start of the pandemic and some of what we are able to offer is limited by state-imposed guidelines. We thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
The Land of Love