From the tantalizing entertainment options to the themed events, guests are always in for a good time. But if you’re seeking to keep the romance going and embark on an odyssey outside our walls, then an adventure along the Poconos wine trail will certainly deliver! Let us be your guide as we take you along this epic Pennsylvania trek!
- Big Creek Vineyard – Stop number one on the trail is a quaint and quiet estate winery in the mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania known as Big Creek Vineyard. Along with the wine they serve from homegrown grapes, they also have an outlet shoppe featuring artwork as well as classes and events. Make sure to reserve in advance to make the most out of your trip!
- Blue Ridge Winery – Nestled on a hilltop in the countryside of Saylorsburg, Blue Ridge Winery provides a relaxing, elegant, yet informal Poconos wine trail experience. Sip on a variety of both red and white wines as you take in the stunning mountain scenery from the full wrap-around deck.
- Sorrenti Family Estate – More than just a winery, the Sorrenti Family Estate is more of a jack of all trades rich in history. On top of providing award-winning wine, the estate is also home to Mamma Lucia’s Pizzeria that serves pizza with Italian imported ingredients baked in a one-of-a-kind wood-fired brick oven.
- Franklin Hill Vineyards – As the oldest vineyard in the Lehigh Valley, Franklin Hill Vineyards has evolved from a charming and expansive vineyard into a thriving winery complete with a state-of-the-art facility. Once you navigate a mile-long dirt path that leads to the winery, you’ll be greeted with an open space displaying a grand view of over 20 acres of vines. Order up a flight of your favorite reds and whites, and have a day!
- Mountain View Vineyard Winery & Distillery – Next up is a vineyard with a 100-acre farm and thousands of vines surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges—Mountain View Vineyard Winery & Distillery. Not a fan of wine (how have you made it this far)? Then order a locally-produced beer or distilled spirits before ordering a snack on-site at The Bistro.
- The Renegade Winery – Welcome to the Pocono Mountain Region’s first urban concept winery, The Renegade Winery. Situated in the heart of downtown Stroudsburg, Renegade combines both traditional tactics and incorporates the freedom of innovation to create unique wine offerings. Whether you’re a seasoned taster or new to wine, all feel welcome at Renegade.
- Tolino Vineyards – Tolino Vineyards is a relative newcomer to the Poconos wine trail. The unique terrain of the vineyard lends itself magically to create an impressive selection of wines. On a visit here, you can expect to sample local wines, sip on a wine slushy or craft beer, and listen to live music. You’ll truly feel like a local at Tolino.
- Rowan Asher Winery – It doesn’t get more ‘raw’ than Rowan Asher Winery. What started out with winemaking in a root cellar has blossomed into this award-winning winery serving up both wine and cider. Their urban location makes it easier for city-dwellers to enjoy fresh wine without having to make their way out to the countryside. Though they don’t own a vineyard, local farmers provide the fruits necessary to create their impeccably flavored concoctions.
The Holy Grail of Wine Trails
Odds are when a trail is brought up, most people think of hiking or biking. However, as you see it can be much more than that. Experience the stunning scenery, home-crafted wines, and delicious wines when you embark on the Poconos wine trail. Upon your completion (or partial completion, there are a lot of stops!), feel assured knowing that Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts is a home for you in waiting. What better way to cap off a day sipping wine than relaxing in a personal hot tub? Book online or call us directly at 800-432-9932 to start prepping your Poconos wine trail adventure today!