Yes, there’s still something artistic and nostalgic about Polaroids (which recently came back in style). But your average smartphone can capture a professional-looking photo by utilizing nothing but a few new filters and a keen eye. Several apps, such as Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and VSCO, have ushered in a new era of digital photography, particularly for those with a penchant for nature, food, and architecture. And there’s no shortage of classic Poconos photography opportunities here at Cove Pocono Resorts, as our three award-winning respites are located amid jaw-dropping scenery.
Poconos Photography: 10 Instagram Photo Ideas
As you can probably imagine, many of our vibrant, nostalgic features, such as the world-famous Champagne Tower Suite, are quite popular amongst amateur digital photographers. Couples often snap tasteful selfies inside one of our tantalizing hot tubs or near a crackling wood-burning fireplace. But don’t be afraid to branch out into the surrounding wilderness to get that perfect shot! We always urge guests to challenge each other—the photo with the most likes during your getaway earns a special, sexy surprise, perhaps?
- Bushkill Falls, the “Niagara of Pennsylvania”
- A Delaware Water Gap overlook: Perhaps, Tank Hallow or Mount Minsi?
- Kayaking on Lake Wallenpaupack
- Rowing on Pocono Palace Resort’s private Echo Lake
- Amid a thriving vineyard: Mountain View Vineyard and Eagles Rest Cellars are both stellar options.
- A romantic (and picturesque) picnic date
- Saddle up and ride through the Poconos. But don’t leave without a selfie with your majestic, friendly horse.
- Hickory Run State Park’s Boulder Field
- Inside a heart-shaped Jacuzzi
- Soar through the evening sky with Fantasy Balloon Flights in nearby Middletown, NY.
Adult-Only Resorts in Pennsylvania
Poconos photography comes as naturally as a spellbinding sunrise atop Lake Wallenpaupack, especially when you spend an extended break at Cove Haven Resort, one of the county’s most recognizable destinations. Hopefully, these 10 Instagram photo ideas give you a little better understanding of what to expect here in the rolling Pocono Mountains. Don’t forget that your long-overdue Poconos weekend getaway can not only feature ample outdoor recreation, but each of our award-winning resorts feature fine dining, nightly entertainment, and incredibly tantalizing suites. It’s also worth noting that Cove Haven is an all-inclusive institution, so everything’s included for one low price! Please don’t hesitate to call today at 1-800-432-9932 to learn more about what makes our particularly heartwarming slice of Pennsylvania so incredibly alluring. We’ll also be happy to help arrange a couple of fun photography activities for you and your sweetheart!